Marsoop-style mask strap with quick clip disconnect on the sides?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Escapes Diving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
About 2 years ago I got a neoprene mask strap that was similar to the Marsoop mask strap cover that doubles as a protective cover. It came with quick clip disconnects on the side so when you came up from diving you just unclipped the side and they fell around your neck. I cannot for the life of me find the strap again since mine is wearing. Does anyone know where I can find this strap? It is easily the most comfortable, versatile strap I've ever used and I would like to buy a bunch in bulk and put my logo on it. Any help would be great. Thanks!

A German who lives in Thailand invented the "mask saver." I believe his name is Deiter - nice guy. Here's how to buy in bulk.

Here's a website with onesies for sale.

l_Masksaver.JPG

mask-bird.jpg

I ordered the mask saver deluxe from the website link provided by Jon Kranhouse. It's worth noting they were $13 cheaper than the manufacturer link provided by Compudude. I'll be taking it with me to Cozumel in a couple of weeks and try it out. I'm taking my regular strap too just in case I don't like this one. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom