Come on guys...whats your best dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red

Reaction score
As a newbe to this site (I joined today, I'm so happy) I'd be interested to know what you think was your best dive? And where you did it.

If it was yr best dive because you joined the 60ft club, as opposed to the mile high club, I want to hear it.

Talk to you soon

Red

Red, the link I posted isn't hot for some reason, but it's still correct. You'll just have to copy and paste it. Unless of course, one of great and worthy regulators or regulatettes would like to help me out? :D

(not the sandwich) and definitely very original!

Joewr...who is so proud of himself! I helped, I really helped! NetDoc, do you have a place for me on your staff?

I can answer Red's question.

Look a little further down on the same thread and you will see my response. Perhaps, not as sexy as you would like, but pretty good! There were a couple of other dives that were close, but as I said there, that is another story....

Joewr...drifting away into memoryland and smiling...ah, sweet reveries...

Morning Joewr,

Good to see you're up bright and early earning that big paycheck; covering my six as it were:)

Careful of that reverie stuff, usually indicates more behind than ahead; grandpa :tease:

The house is still recovering from grandson and my cat has taken up near-permanent residence under my desk! Can one put a bandaid on a cat's tail?

Thanks for the kind words, but you really need to send them to LD: I would like a raise!

Geez, the wish list is growing: Cobras, Pro Unlimiteds, F-100's, Sea & Sea housings, Warhammer autographed booties...and on and on... A 75% raise would sure help--and I could assist in Dubya's economic recovery program.

Put in a good word for me. And count the days 'til October. Is your wife called, "Baconette" (Texas-style)?

Joewr--not ette or et or ate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom