seaquest balance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgri

Reaction score
does anyone have any experience with the seaquest balance?

I was interested in getting a transpak but I don't think my LDS carries them. I want to buy from them for better warranty coverage and also to help support them.

I saw the balance in the store and it looks similar to the transpak. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks...

Mark

Hi mgri,

Me and my buddy we both have Balances and we are very happy with it. Confortable to wear, good buoyancy, easy to operate and small. I only miss one more pocket, which can be purchased separately (the balance has just one pocket). It is certainly a good choice.

Take care.

And my wife has the Libra. We are both VERY happy with them.

They are comfortable, streamined, stable, light and easy to pack. The integrated weight system is great - we have the velcro version and it works fine. Trim pockets on the back are well placed making it very easy to get good horizontal trim.

I put my SMB/reel in the pocket and plan to route the 7' hose under the pocket when it arrives this week - DIR benefits without all that butch webbing.....:mean:.....

Thanks for the info, do either of you use the trim pouch in the back? If so, how is it? Also, the integerated weight system looks kinda bulky, have you had any problems with it?

Thanks again...

Mark

I've been diving mine for a couple of months now, and love it. The only thing I miss is an extra D-ring on the bottom right.

I've had no problems with the integrated weights and the trim pocket has certainly improved my trim. I have 2 2lb weights back there, one in each pocket.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom