C/O beaches in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi triggertravel,

There were no dedicated C/O beaches as of my last visit, although folks do go topless & occasionally nude over on the more isolated Half Moon Bay & West End beaches. Posada del Sol resort graciously accommodates those wishing to sunbathe, swim or snorkel in various states of undress.

Best of luck.

DocVikingo

Hey Doc -

You mentioned Posada del Sol - we went there last year and had a wonderful time! Was curious what you think of it since you're much more traveled than me! That was our first trip to Honduras (hopefully not the last). There were 4 of us and during the week we were there, just a handful of other guests at any one time - the staff was wonderful, the island beautiful and needless to say, we felt very pampered.

BTW, triggertravel, as for C/O there, not something I observed (or experienced!) but like I said, there were not very many guests when we were there.

Lucia

Back
Top Bottom