Man, I LOVE where I LIVE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D great video. i love living here :shades:

Nice Vid, looks like you had fun making it :cool: - what type of camera are you using - you get great color!

What are you doing publishing this? Of course south Florida is great, but let's keep it that way.

Most of the people is already convinced that south FL is too crowded, too hot, too much traffic, too many rude people and just not good. Your video is going to ruin that image of the area that keeps people away.

What are you doing publishing this? Of course south Florida is great, but let's keep it that way.

Most of the people is already convinced that south FL is too crowded, too hot, too much traffic, too many rude people and just not good. Your video is going to ruin that image of the area that keeps people away.

... oh crap... good point... :rofl3: Its um... terrible here... and anything that indicates otherwise is just uh... trick photography or... bribed testimony! I was paid by the corrupt Florida Tourism Board. Yeah... thats it! :wink:

WOW I really enjoyed that video, I couldn't live anywhere else.

Manatees closed Vero Beach beach with their excrement, iguanas cover everything with their signature calling cards and alligators will eat small children and dogs that venture near a lake. Pythons are showing up in people's yards and venomous snakes attack the cable guys. Florida leads the country in shark attacks and lightning strikes. Why would anyone want to move here.

Manatees closed Vero Beach beach with their excrement, iguanas cover everything with their signature calling cards and alligators will eat small children and dogs that venture near a lake. Pythons are showing up in people's yards and venomous snakes attack the cable guys. Florida leads the country in shark attacks and lightning strikes. Why would anyone want to move here.

Lest we not forget nobody speaks English and those freakin' hurricanes. :D
Seriously, I consider myself truly blessed to have been born and raised here.

BTW, I enjoyed the video.

And the economy here totally sucks. No reason to move here. Sincerely. If you don't already live here, pleast stay home.

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom