Craigslist: "I NEED A SCUBA DIVER (NORTH JERSEY)"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ringmod65

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw this. Would love to know just what it was that went overboard.

Any takers?

I NEED A SCUBA DIVER (NORTH JERSEY)
I NEED A SCUBA DIVER

I lost something near the Hackensack River. I think it's about 30 feet of water. It is very important to me. I will pay a scuba diver $100 for an unsuccessful attempt and $200 for a successful retrieval. If you are or know someone who is, please contact me right away. Time is important. I must retrieve this before it rusts.
Please call John at 908-447-8652 right away.

I HAVE MY OWN BOAT! ALL YOU NEED IS THE GEAR

I KNOW THE VERY SPOT WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

HURRY!

Well I guess if it's going to rust, it's not his wife.... :)

I'd be interested if I was closer but he wouldn't be able to cover my expenses. Sounds interesting though.

R..

$100 to dive in PCB contaminated waters??? What planet is this guy from?

Si, El Hackensucko es muy aspero amigo!

Wow a whole $200. Good luck with that.

If you'll pay for the round trip flight from Ceveland, hotel, car rental, food and a dry suit along with an undesignated fee I might do it.

If you'll pay for the round trip flight from Ceveland, hotel, car rental, food and a dry suit along with an undesignated fee I might do it.

I'll go one over. If he pays my expenses I'll guarantee results.

If it's in 30ft of water and bigger than a dime then you can find it.....

So who is going to call this poor schmuck? Enquiring minds want to know... what the heck did he lose?

R..

"Five long years, he wore this watch up his $$$. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my $$$ for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I, um, dropped it in the river accidentally."

crispix: That was a cool movie, especially that scene.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom