Light & Motion Bluefin Pro Housing OLED Monitor SR11/SR12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mojorisin

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling a very slightly used Light & Motion Bluefin Pro housing for the Sony SR11/SR12 (camera not included). This housing also has the $800 organic OLED monitor upgrade. The OLED monitor offers outstanding contrast and consumes 40% less power than LCD's. This is my second Bluefin housing and L&M has really done their homework on this one. The flip down macro lens works great and the access to white balance control is a must for quality images.

This housing was only used on one trip so about 10 dives. I am very anal with all my equipment and I take impeccable care of everything. You will not be able to tell that this housing isn't new. There isn't a scratch on it. The housing will also come with a Pelican 1520 die-cut carry on travel case. Also included will be a bag of spare parts including:

3-spare housing o-ring kits

4-spare handle o-ring/battery kits

1-spare latch kit

Retail on this system with monitor is $4999. Save big here for basically a new system. I had great results with this system and has amazing quality for the price. The only reason I am selling it is that I am making the jump to the EX-1.

I am selling it for $3795. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.
Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_3715.jpg
    DSC_3715.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_3718.jpg
    DSC_3718.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_3722.jpg
    DSC_3722.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_3737.jpg
    DSC_3737.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 190
Hi, I live in playa del carmen and someone broke in my appartment, stole my bluefin, do you still sell it?.

3700 is out of my range, I can do 2500, sorry to go this low but that is my limit.

Thanks

This original post is over a year and a half old your responding to.

This original post is over a year and a half old your responding to.

If it's still for sale it's never too old to respond to.
The item in question does not have a follow up posting indicating that it was sold.

I understand that, but this guy also hasn't posted on the site in over a year in a half as well. (3 posts)

The OP did last visit the site the end of November. And will get an e-mail notification if you send a PM.

Tha´s why I asked if it still on sale, so any bluefin for sony sr 12 around or what

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom