Diving with Scuba Kev on Sunday afternoon 10/18/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobstah Slayah

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got a new Riffe No-Ka-Oi and I'm very excited to try it out. On that note, I've booked with Kevin at Underwater Explorers for Sunday afternoon. As of right now. it's just me. I'm hoping some other spearos sign up. The cost is $60 if you have tanks. You can reserve and find out more info here! I have not dove off this boat before but I've heard great things from other spearo friends. Sign up and lets go kill some fish!

Dan you are going to loooooove diving with Kev!!! I so wish I could join you, I'd even offer to drive, but I have a dog rescue thing on Sunday out of town. Catch some sushi for me!

Oh, man!!!! I've been dying to go out with Kev again. Haven't seen him since June. This Sunday we have a picnic at BHB to celebrate a friend's 300th dive and his acquiring his DM status. I have a prior committment in the afternoon after the picnic. But let me know the next time you dive with Kev. He's a lot of fun!

I'm gonna be in So Florida this weekend, but down in Key Largo. Was trying to arrange some work travel so I'd be up that way in order to dive with Kevin, but alas it didn't work out that way!

Tell him I said hello!

But let me know the next time you dive with Kev. He's a lot of fun!

Tell him I said hello!

Jupiter and RJP, will do. Hopefully we get more signed up. I don't think he'll take just me! Come on people! Surely someone wants to spear some fish.

Dan you are going to loooooove diving with Kev!!! I so wish I could join you, I'd even offer to drive, but I have a dog rescue thing on Sunday out of town. Catch some sushi for me!

I'm sure I will Deb. I met him yesterday and he seems like a great guy. Spent a lot of time explaining any questions I had about my new speargun and was very patient with me as I had a ton of questions. Thanks Kev!

He really is patient, and brilliant, and hilarious. You're gonna have a blast!

:D:bump: :D

Last edited:
Got knocked off the front page again. Come on guys, I only need one or two people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom