Spearfishing with Underwater Explorers 10/18/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobstah Slayah

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got a new Riffe No-Ka-Oi and I'm very excited to try it out. On that note, I've booked with Kevin at Underwater Explorers for Sunday afternoon. As of right now. it's just me. I'm hoping some other spearos sign up. The cost is $60 if you have tanks. You can reserve and find out more info here! I have not dove off this boat before but I've heard great things from other spearo friends. Sign up and lets go kill some fish!

We are very hunting friendly on the Dolphin Sun. Try us sometime if you want a little variety.

2ngvhph.jpg

We are very hunting friendly on the Dolphin Sun. Try us sometime if you want a little variety.

2ngvhph.jpg

Thanks, if I ever make it up that way, I'll keep you in mind!

I just got a new Riffe No-Ka-Oi and I'm very excited to try it out. On that note, I've booked with Kevin at Underwater Explorers for Sunday afternoon. As of right now. it's just me. I'm hoping some other spearos sign up. The cost is $60 if you have tanks. You can reserve and find out more info here! I have not dove off this boat before but I've heard great things from other spearo friends. Sign up and lets go kill some fish!
Let us know how you like that spear. I've been looking at the same one.

Let us know how you like that spear. I've been looking at the same one.

It was highly recommended by a fellow spearo who has used his for 3 years. I will let you know. I'm pretty sure that I will have trouble chest-loading it. I'm short, 5'8" on a good day:wink: My arms are pretty short. I'll have to hip load it. I can't reach the bands with the butt of the gun on my chest.

Back
Top Bottom