diving in costa blanca, spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Diving in the Costa Blanca is an amazing place especially as the Spainish coast has been made a natural reserve for about a mile off the coast. The sea life is just amazing and you will see so much.

I am a diver in the area of the Costa Blanca in a little place called Moraira and have been diving for a sort time but have loved every dive i have been on. I am currently a Padi Resure Diver and looking forward to completing my Divermaster. I am making this post to let people have a head start when visiting the area for diving as there is a wide range of dive centres available to people of all levels and the one I have experienced the best dives and service with along with the knowledge of the staff is 'Mermaid-Diving' in Moraira. About a hour drive from Alicante airport and open every day with staff that are always happy to help, regardless what you have to ask or what. Dives are available every day at your convenience.

The dive centre is owned and run by a family: the diver instructor 'Jacob' and wife 'Edna' along with their baby daughter are always waiting for new and experienced people to enjoy the underwater life with.

If anyone has any questions are even if your just interested in asking a questions then don't be afraid just visit them on their website Mermaid Diving Moraira, PADI scuba diving centre, next to Benissa only 10k from Calpe and Javea and 30k from Benidorm on the Costa Blanca or visit them on Facebook

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom