Back home in Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trtldvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am flying back to Key West today for a 10 day visit to the place I call home. I moved to West Texas the day we sank the Vandy. I did the clearance dive, then hopped in my truck and headed west to start my new job. I can't wait to see how the Vandenburg has progressed. I am planning on diving her multiple times this week, I will be diving with Lost Reef on Sunday for shore. I still need to make more plans. If you see a guy on the boat wearing a BIG smile and a Vandenburg Clearance Diver T-shirt, say Hi.

Safe dives
trtldvr
www.divealive.org

I'm diving with Subtropic on the 24th in the afternoon (two on the Vandy) Could use a tour! (hey it's within 10 days!)

Heading down to KW next weekend to hang with the Bro' and dive the Vandy. I have been looking forward to this since May, when I first saw her at the pier.

Sorry Bouyant1, I fly out on the 23rd.

I had a great dive on her on Saturday the 17th, and its a good thing. the front blew in that afternoon and is forcast to be blowing the rest of the time I am here.

I dove with Lost Reef. (My favorite, but I am biased because I use to work for them). We did a double dip.

During the walk through I had done on the dock and the clearance dive, I was so focused on my areas of responsibility I had lost focus of how massive (and cool) the rest of this wonderful wreck really is. I am glad I finally had the opportunity to experiance her. I can't wait until I can do it again. I have no idea when that will be.

Safe dives
trtldvr

www.divealive.org

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom