Dania Pier-Seatech ledges--tonight @ 8:30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So for all you S. Florida divers who aren't doing anything tonight let's go diving at Seatech ledges off Dania Pier. Meetup is 8:30. Let me know if you're interested!!!!:D

No Pompano tonight? The 6:30 one is too early for me also, but 8:30 down in Dania may be a little late for me.

I'm going to shoot for Pompano @ 7:30, but if I end up solo I'll head down. South end of the lot?

Oh man, I'd love to but I have my fishing club meeting tonight.

I will might join you all next time, I'm not Cerf yet but I'm taking course first week of Nov. I have 4 dives under my belt so far (discover dive)

Am wondering how many member here live in fort lauderdale area? I live in tamarac.

night diving is a whole other perspective on diving---my recommendation--get at least 15 dives under your belt before you consider trying a night dive..but join a few different dive clubs on meetup.com

I will might join you all next time, I'm not Cerf yet but I'm taking course first week of Nov. I have 4 dives under my belt so far (discover dive)

Am wondering how many member here live in fort lauderdale area? I live in tamarac.
Discover Diving? You're not even certified yet!!! :shocked2: Please do NOT join any ScubaBoard dives until you are certified, or unless you are accompanied by an instructor who agrees to dive with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom