Cayman Aggressor 10/24-10/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdoug1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Headed out on the Cayman Aggressor 10/24. This will be our first liveaboard with Aggressor. We have done about 23 trips on Nekton, and 7 on Aquacat. My wife is prone to seasickness, but we wanted to give a monohull a try. If she tollerates this trip, it will open up a lot more liveaboard possibilities for us. Have been through the previous posts about the Cayman Aggressor. Any usefull comments / suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone have a comparison between the Aggressor and the other 2 liveaboard companies I have been on?
Thanks

I can't answer any of your questions, but I will be on the same boat. Look forward to meeting you!

I was on the Galapagos Aggressor and it was great, but haven't been on the others you mentioned. Galapagos Aggressor had great food, great service and of course lots of big animals.

Back
Top Bottom