Instructor Crossover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike D

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am an Instructor with another agency and I was looking to crossover to SEI. I live just outside Boston and I was wondering of any IT's in my area or any Crossover Institutes planned for the future (I don't mind traveling).
Thanks.

Mike, my list may be a bit out of date but not showing an IT in Mass. Have them in NY, Ontario, and NJ as well as PA, MD and Ohio. If you'd like to do it somewhere warm Florida is nice! Best bet is to email Thad at info@seidiving.org and get the latest. There may also be Instructor crossovers going on that I don't know about but they would.

Mike,

We have an IT in Brookyln or we can work something out in another place. How about Key Largo or Ft. Lauderdale? I will do what I can to get you crossed over. Are you going to DEMA?

Dan

Unfortunately, I will not be at DEMA this year. Brooklyn isn't bad; I have a friend living there so I could have a place to stay while I'm there. Do you have contact info for him/her? Thank you for the quick replies. If you would prefer to e-mail me the info I can be reached at michael.diclemente@gmail.com.

Thanks for the info....I just e-mailed the shop.

Back
Top Bottom