Available apt. to rent, Lauderdale By The Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey you beach divers you! Or anyone else for that matter. :D My good friend Betty has this special deal if you need an apartment! Check this out, if I didn't own a house I'd be right on this one!

Like to dive?

Walk from your apartment to the beach, only 2 short blocks to great diving off Commercial Blvd. and beach!

You won't have to stress over parking anymore!!

If interested call 954-424-6711.

4609 Bougainvilla Dr., Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308, north of Commercial Blvd.

AVAILABLE Now: 4609 #2

Affordable Beach Living with Pool, $695 "Friend of Debby" SPECIAL, Unfurnished or partially furnished, Save!
Efficiency: 4609 Bougainvilla Dr . #2, LTBS , FL 33308 - $695 per month. 2 Blocks From the Beach! In popular Lauderdale by the Sea, Steps from beach and shopping. Has kitchen. Swimming Pool! Coin laundry! Includes water, sewer, Pool, Lawn Svc. & Garbage pickup Tenant pays Power, Cable, Phone. Unfurnished or partially furnished - there is some furniture in there so let us know what you need, we can take it out or leave it for you. Parking for one car, but great for those who don't have a car. Quiet, friendly 6 unit complex, no stairs. Approx. 360 sq. ft. No Pets. 954-424-6711 .

We usually do annual leases but will consider a shorter stay.
Lauderdale by the Sea is a charming beach community north of Commercial Blvd. Walk to grocery, stores, restaurants, fishing pier, beach and more!

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]"Ladies, Let's Go Fishing!"
The No Yelling School of Fishing
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]www.ladiesletsgofishing.com[/FONT]

Facebook: “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!”
http://twitter.com/billfishbetty
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]954.475.9068 o. | 954.474.7299 f.
><(((º> ><(((º> ><(((º>[/FONT]

Huh? Does that have something to do with the apartment she has for rent?

:D :D :D
Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.

Heh, I could do it if I didn't have my pets!

Buy bitter butter?? :D :D

UGH, I was tired of the bitter butter thing by post #2, I pretty much fail to see the humor in it. But thanks, I guess, for putting my friend's ad back on top of the forum. :shakehead:

I need a cheap place and LBTS would be great,
but I have a cat and I would like a little more space!

I am looking in Pompano/Deerfield area, but not having much luck.
Seems that most places in a safe neighborhood start at $900. I tiny place is $700.

Anyone have a better suggestion?
Bill

billmackbarnes@yahoo.com

I want it! Too bad my husband says I have to live in South Carolina! Although if she doesn't rent it long term and would consider weekly - I might be back down in the winter/spring for work next year...

Would be good to see you! And to dive with you again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom