Trip on Sail Juliet This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gpulsar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a 3 day trip on the Sail Juliet and looking forward to the Trip in Mona Reserve, Puerto Rico. I will do a trip report when I get back...Let me know how others rate this Liveboard.

gpulsar,
my buddy and i did the s/v juliet this past august for a week.
she had just gone in to dry dock the week after our trip.
she's got a new coat of paint and other pm's.
the crew was very active with the divers to provide a great diving experience.

the quality of the reefs in the mona area was a pleasent surprise.
lots of hard and soft corals all in good shape.
there were lots of creatures from reef sharks and rays down to tiny shrimp and cleaning stations.

the cook did a great job and he loved his job.
the captain did everything posible to place the vessel over the best dive sites.

you will love this trip and wish it would last longer.
please tell the crew i said hey.
regards,

I have a 3 day trip on the Sail Juliet and looking forward to the Trip in Mona Reserve, Puerto Rico. I will do a trip report when I get back...Let me know how others rate this Liveboard.

Juliet rocks! It's my favorite liveaboard -- pretty much booked solid year-round which is why you never see it advertized in the mainstream media. In addition to the great diving, it's a genuine sailing experience. You'll have sea legs for sure when you're done.

Juliet rocks! It's my favorite liveaboard -- pretty much booked solid year-round which is why you never see it advertized in the mainstream media. In addition to the great diving, it's a genuine sailing experience. You'll have sea legs for sure when you're done.

They don't need to advertise, that says it all.

I have her booked for Labor Day week 2010 :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom