I'm alive and at home agian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Man oh Man

A guys goes to China for a week stays a month and how the world has changed around him.

I went on a vacation because I had the opportunity but it ended up a business vacation. I was in a beach city called Dalian and SO WANTED my GEAR. I had to leave after the first day because all I talked about was wanting to dive and see what was under the sea. There is a huge Aquarium that has a escalator that takes you through a glass tunnel that allows you to see all the strange and different fish, but still wanted to view it through my mask. My interprator finally told me what would happen if a local fisherman caught me in their net I would either be beaten as a sea monster or cooked.
Then we went through the water cave on a boat, cavern diving was all I thought about but held my tounge but wondered to myself

How much work is required to dive with no shop assistance???

Hey there 'o killa of Fish! Glad to see you back!

Surprisingly little is needed to dive without shop assistance. All you need is your gear and an inexpensive compressor. There are brand new units on the market that work on both electricity and gas power, that fill a cylinder in about 15 minutes... all for around $2500 Not a bad price to pay for complete independance eh!

Hey..welcome back Fishkiller! I was wondering what happened to you! So, you didn't get a chance to get wet at all??? Too bad..but you will make up for it in Guam! When are you coming?

Hey Fishkiller - welcome back! Did u get my email??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom