Visiting Ft Lauderdale - November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

furryman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys,
I am coming over to Ft Lauderdale for business in November.
Any chance of catching some dives, either weekend or night dives during the week?

Any good dive ops in the Ft Lauderdale/Miramar area who would be able to take a solo Brit out?

I am a PADI rescue diver with 200 dives under my belt, experienced in Red Sea/Carribean and cold (UK coastal and quarry) water, day and night.

TIA

Chris

Hi Guys,
I am coming over to Ft Lauderdale for business in November.
Any chance of catching some dives, either weekend or night dives during the week?
Any good dive ops in the Ft Lauderdale/Miramar area who would be able to take a solo Brit out?
TIA
Chris

Of course. For night dives, this operation runs one every Wednesday night: http://rjdiving.com

They also run day trips along with American Dream 2 in Fort Lauderdale.

I'm only listing the closest operators to the south and to the north from Miramar. There are also dozens of others but both of these are very good and run larger boats since the weather can be a bit borderline in November.

What days do you want to dive, maybe some of us can join you!!!

My personal favorite is Sea Experience II. Capt. Bill Cole runs daily 2-tank dives, and there is a Saturday night dive. The boat is a minute or two from American Dream II, which is also a very fine charter operation.

Job cancelled: ho-hum... :(

Thanks for the replies - maybe catch up if there is a next time.

Chris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom