MV Orion Maldives - anyone been on her yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

missnaomibird

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Orion or heard anything about her. i am planning a trip next months and could go on her or a much smaller boar (Sea Queen) or Monsoon and am just weighing up my options.

I can find lots about the other boats but nothing about her as she is so new. So any feedback very welcome.

thanks

Hello all

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Orion or heard anything about her. i am planning a trip next months and could go on her or a much smaller boar (Sea Queen) or Monsoon and am just weighing up my options.

I can find lots about the other boats but nothing about her as she is so new. So any feedback very welcome.

thanks

I have scored a super discounted trip on the Orion Jan 8-18, 2010 with the bonus of a solar eclipse occurring during the trip. contact me if interested. info@sdsharkdiving.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom