Discounted training rates at Bonne Terre Mine MO.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ninja Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Announcing a New Training Package at Bonne Terre Mine

Bonne Terre Mine is now offering discounted training dives with free lodging. As you have heard, Bonne Terre Mine is the perfect place for you to train your students, for anything from OW to Tech. all winter long! We always have 100 ft visibility, no thermo clines, no currents. Don’t worry about the weather; it’s always 65 degrees in the mine. Within 50 ft. of the dock, you’ll find our “shallows”. Acres of 60 degree, 25 ft deep water that is brightly illuminated, and silt free with a flat rock bottom. You will LOVE the fact that you can see ALL your divers at ALL TIMES and they can explore the old mining artifacts in the shallows. We have re-opened our divers lodge located 100ft from the mine. We have 7 rooms that can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 7 people each.
The package includes lodging both Friday and Saturday night, 4 tanks for each student, the instructor is free and if you have 4 or more students so is the Dive Master, all for $200.00. Normally $350.00
No more zero vis. No more cancelled classes. Our training package now extends your training season year round. We look forward to your visit; please call Doug at the shop for details.

314 209-7200
Cave and tech classes will incur a slightly higher fee.

Back
Top Bottom