naui question??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hooper88

New
Reaction score
i am taking the naui open water course and i was wondering if the test is multipule choise? or what>

I know that the NAUI test is multiple choice, but depending on the instructor they may or may not give you a few essays, and some questions that aren't on the NAUI test.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I know that the NAUI test is multiple choice, but depending on the instructor they may or may not give you a few essays, and some questions that aren't on the NAUI test.

Umm.. yes to the above, we also had to demonstrate some basic knot tying as well.:mean:

Multiple choice is part of the quals. No biggie. You should get some practice tests to help out. There are general questions and scenarios as well. The Naui system allows the instructor some flexibility in adding extra teaching specific to your region. (i.e the local diving conditions. Are you in tropical or temperate regions?)
It's not hard, so remember that they want you to pass as well. Relax and enjoy. You'll do fine.
The Thunder from down under,
The Gasman
:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom