Dive Buddy needed for NJ Wreck Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcos

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going on a NJ wreck dive Sunday 7/13/03 and I need a buddy to dive with. There are 4 other divers on the boat so as of right now I'm the 5th wheel. The dive boat is the "Sea Lion" out of Brielle, NJ. Lakeland Divers has chartered the boat and I got on the trip through them. The boat leaves the dock at 2 PM. The destination is the Venturo on the Sea Girt Artificial Reef. If you can make this dive I could really use a buddy. I am a safe and compenant diver who took his training seriously. Please respond to this post and leave an email address or email me at mpetroski@creativewaste.com and I'll fill you in with the rest of the details. If 7/13 is no good, I am also doing a NJ wreck dive on 7/26 and another on 8/10. Let me know if you can do any of these dates as well. Thank you, Marc.

Report this post to a moderator

Thanks for the response Mike. I emailed you info on the 8/10 dive. Let me know if you get it and drop me a line.

My dive on 8/10/03 is on the Blue Fathom's out of Point Pleasant, NJ. the boat is chartered through Lang's Scuba 609-538-1970. Call them to get on the boat and let them know you'll be diving with me (Marc Petroski). A destination has not been set yet. Let me know if you can do it, it will be a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom