Scuba Pro Air 2 and Tigullio T52 BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you own the T52? If so, how do you like it? I saw an ad for this BC and was fairly impressed, but so far I have been able to find little about it.

Thanks,

Kevin

I saw it in one of the local dive shops here in Manila. What got my interest was the SBS feature. Looking it up in the net, I got a better understanding of that feature. The BC is quite impressive. Looks sturdy and it looks real cool. I ordered it and will be getting it by end of this month. Will post my experience with it in the future.

Best,
Hory

Yes the Scuba Pro Air 2 and can be used on the Tigullio T52 BC. I have one on mine and it works fine.

The T52 bcd is one of the best bc I have owned. I also use the Tigullio Airtracker Plus reg and matching Octo.

Good quality, at a very good price!

Hope this of some help?

:)

I bought a T2 BCD and it works great. I am quite new to Scuba but had the opertunity to try several other BCD's that friends had and I prefer the B52 to all them... I have since down approx 30 dives between north sea and Red sea and the performance has been great.

I was wanting to fit the Scubapro Air 2 to mine but when I looked at it, the Scubapro hose was a lot larger Dia than the T52. how did you get over this problem? if possible could you send me a picture of it mounted to the T52.

mailto:raymond.mudie@weatherford.com

I finally got my Tigullio T52 and put it to a test in a pool. First of all, the claims that it will keep you upright on the surface because of the SBS feature did not live up to my expectation (versus my Scubapro Classic). It kept pushing me forward--must be a characteristic of back inflated BCs. Could be something wrong with my setup.

I put 6 lbs of weight in the front of the BC and 4 lbs in the back pocket. Should I be putting more in the back pocket? What if I use my weight belt instead of using the integrated weight feature on the BC? Personally, I still prefer wearing weight belts for safety reasons.

Underwater, the BC is just fabulous! The trim was just perfect and because it was back inflated, it kept me horizontal. Kept the tank in place also--none of the wobbly tank during a dive.

I was told that I should use the Scubapro Air 2 hose and replace the T52 hose for the inflator. Use a tie to secure it. Too bad, the inflator/deflator looked real good and it felt good to operate.

John,

Yup. From Manila. We'll be diving this weekend to take advantage of the long weekend. Where you going to be? Anilao? We'll be at Planet Dive, just in case you happen to be around the neighborhood. Bookings will be heavy. Have you booked in any of the resorts?

Best,
Hory

Yup...I'm gonna be diving in Anilao this weekend... not sure where... no bookings will just do a day trip... it's for my AOW class. I'll be having my first night dive too! So I'm excited for that! :)

John,

Good luck on your AOW. Can't imagine how you guys will finish your checkout dive given that this course is very hectic. Anyway, do enjoy the night dive!

Will also be bringing down my camera for the first time. Hope to get some good pix.

Best,
Hory

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom