http://www.diveheart.org/

Lost GSP in Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner

C'est Moi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
A member of our German Shorthaired Pointer (GSP) Club has lost his puppy, so I am putting this up in the hopes that someone in the area in FL will be able to locate him:

From Dan:

The reason for this message is to report my boy missing. I am devastated and very desperate to find Woody!!! I miss him so much!!!!

Woody is a 6 month old male GSP pup that got loose on Saturday October 10, 2009 from the Parrish, FL area (near Bradenton/Palmetto). That was 9 days ago and ever since then I have blanketed the area with signs & flyers. I have ads on craigslist.com, Petfinder.com, PetHarbor.com, and other websites, and 4 local newspapers. Several area vet hospitals have also been contacted with his description and/or photo. I visit the Manatee County animal shelter almost daily and have visited the Sarasota and Hillsborough facilities as well. I also have a report at the Hardee County facility.

He does have an Avid microchip that is registered to me. He is liver & white, patched with some ticking. He has an all liver head and his tail has a distinguished white tip. Since he went missing I have had 3 separate people that 99% positively identified him sighted in the Palmetto area on Tuesday the 13th and Wednesday the 14th… but have had no word since. That area is now saturated with flyers and signs.

Please, if anyone has info on my boy please contact me as soon as possible. I am of course offering a reward for his rescue!!!

Attached are some recent (from about 3 weeks ago) photos of Woody.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Also, if you can think of anyone to forward this information to please, please do!!!

Thank you,

Dan Adams
Mobile: 813-493-9468 Home: 813-643-8183
Djadams4@msn.com
djadams@pbsj.com

So if anyone in the local Florida area has information that would be helpful, please contact Dan so he can be reunited with his puppy.

Attachments

• Woody2.jpg
    Woody2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Woody1.jpg
    Woody1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 29
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom