FOR SALE Complete Oceanic Images Video Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjtwist

New
Reaction score
I have had to quit diving and have a ton of stuff I need to sell. This is a very clean system with electronic controls of the camcorder.

Complete system for underwater filming.

INCLUDES THE HOUSING + THE LIGHTS + THE SONY CAMCORDER + ACCESORIES + THE CARRYING CASES. THIS SYSTEM WAS HARLDY USED

It includes everything including a Pelican1610 Dry Box ($150) and a soft carry ($100) on case for hauling just the housing. This housing has all the upgrades including an integrated wide angle machined aluminum port system.

Included is a Sony PC100 camcorder with all kinds of accesories for out of the water recording- two different microphones, multiple battery packs, charger,2 x Tiffen telephoto lens, 3 blank Mini DV tapes, remote control and Instruction Manual.

POWERFUL HALOGEN LIGHTING SYSTEM

Also included with this system is the newer higher intensity Dual Head RB-75 Halogen Video Lighting system which comes with precision machined aluminum heads, dual 50-watt halogen intense beams and provides approximately 3-times more illumination than the standard RB-60 lights.

Powered by a reliable 9500 mAh rechargeable NiMH battery pack , you can expect over one hour of continuous use and much longer under normal intermittent use. The durable battery pack will recharge for over 400 cycles. This unit has hardly been used. Dont even thnk about filming underwater without a very good light. This is one of the best, they are very powerfull!

New these lights cost around $800-$1000.

Two stainless steel draw bolts open the battery housing to provide for quick changes of the battery pack.

The longer arms provide more maneuverability, and help to reduce backscatter and allow better light in tight spots.

SONY DCR-PC100 CAMCORDER

The first camcorder to produce megapixel stills
* 1152 x 864 stills have very good color, only 1/3 compression
* Sharp, very low distortion 10X zoom Carl Zeiss lens
* Manual focus ring
* Manual exposure
* Excellent macro capability
* Burst mode
* Breakthrough video sharpness

Lens

Type: 10X optical/120x digital zoom, Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar
Apertures: f1.8 - 2.2
Focal lengths: 4.2 - 42mm
35mm Equivalents:
Video "camera" mode:48 - 480mm
Photo "memory" mode: 40 - 400mm
Filter diameter: Threaded for 37mm attachments
Focus: AF/Manual focus ring
Shutter speeds: 1/4 - 1/4000 sec. (AE mode)

Still resolution:

High: 1152x864 = 995K Low: 640x480
Scan: Not progressive scan, but "Progressive Shutter System"
Viewfinder: 180K pixel
LCD Display: 2.5 inch 200K pixel Swivelscreen
Exposure Control: AE, 24 step manual
White Balance Control: Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Hold
Sound: 12 or 16 bit digital stereo, PCM system
Ports: A/V in/out, DV in/out, S-Video in/out, LANC, ext. mic., headphone jack, DC in.
Dimensions: 2.50 x 5.00 x 4.88 inches, Weight: 1 lb 3 oz

Since Sony first introduced this line of camcorders, the Ocean Images Sony PC-100 has been the basis for many models including the PC-5, PC-8, PC-9, PC-110, PC-115, PC-120, PC-105, PC-101, PC-109, PC-330, PC-250 and the PC-1000. This housing also includes the Canon Optura 200MC. Contact the company if you want to try a different camcorders model.

The Sony TRV19, TRV22 and TRV33 will fit into the PC Series Housings however the camera will have to be mailed to the factory for correct setup in the housing.

OCEANIC IMAGES HOUSING

This housing takes the best features of this Sony camcorder and makes them available to underwater photographers. The housing is rated to 200ft and allows for full camera control. The base price for this housing, new from the factory in Cape Coral FL is $1,050 plus the additional cost of the electronic controls and the wide angle lens. They sell used units like mine for $895 but then you have to buy the lights and the cases.

The compact housing looks and feels so small, you can hardly believe that the viewing screen is open and that the largest battery made by Sony for this camera will fit.

How many times have you drifted across a beautiful coral reef, teeming with colorful tropical sea life to discover that you forgot to remove the filter on your video camera. Too late to fix the problem, you hope that your editing software will help remove the mistake. With the internal flip filter on our housings, the problem is solved. The flexibility to switch from filter to no filter is always available and with our internal flip filter, you don't have to worry about air bubbles getting trapped between the housing lens and the filter.

Electronic Controls

The optional Pro/ALT upgraded control system,, which this unit has, adds push button electronic control of camcorder back lighting features and ability to switch camcorder from Auto Focus to Manual Focus and then electronically drive the focus.

This complete setup cost me thousands of dollars. Do the math you can get a great deal, this housing is virtually brand new, hardly ever used. I sold my boat and rarely dive now. Make me an offer!

Go to Ebay and do andvanced search for item number 170397102160 Please make a bid there. This is in perfect shape.

Or Call me at 239-877-1483 Sale ends in a week.

* I am missing the charger but hope I can find it. You can buy them new for around $50.

Back
Top Bottom