TRV-950 with a gates housing and lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucedrummer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a Trv-950 with a Gates housing and lights for sale.
This is a 3 chip SD system.Though not HDV, it is a tried and true performer
This is a legendary combo that I bought some years ago because of its reputation and I haven't been disappointed.
Underwater, it all comes down to how the imager handles all that blue, which is why white balancing
is so important, and this camera handles it beautifully. (thats where the HDV's fall short)
Email me for a link to some sample clips
Here, you will read that I have shot professionally with this rig, its not new but it is in good condition.
Mostly because I take Really good care of my gear, but also because its quality equipment.
This housing has never flooded, and the dome port is unscratched.(new) It was last in the water 6 months ago.
The camera was just tested and worked fine, as do the lights.
This package also comes with two UK hid-100 light canons w/ video arms. This system has the batteries in the lights instead of in a separate battery pack. (they are rechargeable however) It cost me $1200. for the lights instead of $4000. and they have performed well for me.
I want to sell this as a package.
All manual controls and a flip up red filter.(which I Always use below about 15 feet, because I white balance)
The whole package is $1800. not including shipping.
Call with questions,
Bruce Rudolph
619-309-5155

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5088.jpg
    IMG_5088.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5089.JPG
    IMG_5089.JPG