Looking for people to take a charter to the tortugas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garretwords

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I would like to take a spearfishing charter to the Dry Tortuga, but I need more people. The charter should be some time between November 28 and December 20. I wish to take this trip during this time because the new laws will exclude the ability to hunt for grouper between January to April. The laws limiting spearfishing, fishing, hunting, et cetra, are continuing to grow and will continue to limit the ability for people to have these life experiences. This is why I would like to take this trip as soon as possible. I believe that this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The boat requires 8 passengers for the charter, currently I only have one :depressed:, me. The web site of the charter is, spearfishingcharters.com, you will certainly be able to find all the information necessary there; including prices, what to bring, contact information, and hunting to look forward to. If anybody is interested you can send me a pm through the forum, or contact the charter company.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

Garret W.

Back
Top Bottom