Pink ScubaPro Twin Jets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaChris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So Sept I was in Cozumel (just before Sept-fest) and there was a women who had Pink Twin Jets. And it wasn't a Cheesy spray paint job or anything, they were pink material. I never had a chance to ask her about them

I was just curious if anyone else has seen those or know where they're from? Custom order?

Thanks

Trading up from the yum-yum yellow? I have never seen them on the shelf but I know an instructor at my LDS has them. Maybe special order?

I've seen them in a few different shops; I don't think they're a custom order item. Any of your ScubaPro shops ought to be able to tell you the part number and order them for you.

Damn.......and they're not for me lol....they're for my friend who's getting ready to start her Open Water

Check with Island Divers in Denton, TX.

If I remember right they have some.

Damn.......and they're not for me lol....they're for my friend who's getting ready to start her Open Water

we may have a few pair here in NY ..pm me and I'll tell you where and I'll check on the sizes available.It was a limited run that Scubapro ran off.Took us almost a year to get them.Also have white ones.

they had them at gypsy divers in raleigh, nc. i haven't been there in a while, but they were one of the original ordering stores so the last time i was there they had *lots* of them. so give them a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom