Quick trip to West Palm tomorrow weather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bullswan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Sorry for the abruptness of this question but I have to fly tomorrow early and I need to pack differently (if diving). I have a window from business to dive Thursday morning.
Weather Channel tells me nothing right now. Should I pack for diving? Or chalk it up to bad timing. Looks like Thunderstorms on the WC at the moment.

THANKS!!!
Greg

THANKS fellas. Jupiter Dive Center here I come!!! Wahoo.
Isn't it nice when you don't expect anything good to happen for the forseeable future and it just gets dumped in your lap!!!
Thanks again,.
Greg

Give us a dive report when you're done diving!

Will do!!!
I am GIDDY with excitement. You have to realize it snowed here a couple of times already and now I get to go play in the water again...... AAAAHHHHHHH! :rofl3::D

Will do!!!
I am GIDDY with excitement. You have to realize it snowed here a couple of times already and now I get to go play in the water again...... AAAAHHHHHHH! :rofl3::D

I understand completely! I live in beautiful Jupiter and I get giddy every weekend because I'm able to dive! I can only imagine your excitement! :D

Am looking forward to your report. The water is still warm and the vis unbelievable! JDC has great captains, crew, and customer service. You can't go wrong with them, and won't be disappointed with the sites they take you to!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom