Creature Feature Dive and Treasure Hunt Episode Two! Sunday November 8, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We had SO MUCH FUN on this trip last Sunday that we're doing it again on Sunday, November 8! Our host, Captain Spencer Slate, will treat us to his world-famous CREATURE FEATURE dive!

The cost for this trip is only $55 if you bring your own tanks and $60 if you use theirs, and includes weights and the food for the CREATURES!

The second dive is a treasure hunt. Numbered coins will be thrown onto the reef. You can win cool prizes like a free dive trip, t-shirts, fish ID books, etc.

Please book directly with the dive center and post here to let us know you're coming. 1-800-331-3483 or 305-451-3020.

More information about this incredible dive, including dive center location, at http://captainslate.com/index.php/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=7

Please note that tips for the crew are not included but are greatly appreciated! :kiss2:

Yep the last treasure hunt we had some cool prizes like dry bags, coats, nice masks, gear cleaner, safety sausages, free dives and lots lots more that was given away.
The treasure hunt and critter feed was a lot of fun.
Come join us this is so much fun. And afterward we can hit Buzzards Roost for lunch:cool2:
Becka

Buzzards Roost was AWESOME for lunch last week!!!

The group that came with me LOVED their prizes...so what prizes are left, Becka? :) I'd like to win a FREE DIVE TRIP...just sayin'. :wink:

Here's a deal for everyone. Anyone who puts a trip together with a group of 6 they get to dive FREE ! ! ! Yep this is my NEW rule in the shop:D Bring 6 and the 7th one dives FREE. Bring 12 and the 13/14 dive free.:D
Tanks and wts are included in the free trips :D

Yep the treasure hunt will have free dives as well. Just find the blue medallions and its a free trip for you :D Purple ones are gifts:cool2:

Now that's a way to fill boats!

Hey kids, this dive is less than a week away...better save your spots now!

If you haven't reserved your spot for this yet, perhaps this photo album from the October 25 event will sway you!

Seriously, call Atlantis Dive Center and reserve your spot. I know some people are holding off to see how the weather will be, but let's face it...if it's rough, it will be cancelled. Call them Saturday afternoon to check. And if it is NOT rough and it's a go and you waited too late and the boat iss full...you'll be sitting on the dock wishing you were watching a critter feed! There are people going from Meetup, from ScubaBoard, from both of my dive clubs, and also some customers of Atlantis Dive Center. Last Becka checked, the boat was more than half full.

600_11658766.jpeg

Boo hoo, I have been looking forward to this for weeks. :( Will look at my schedule when I get to work later today and rebook this very soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom