looking for deals.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joco

Registered
Reaction score
went to a local dive shop. today.

was look at 3 thing.

fins-cressi gara 3000.........259$................on the net ex...114$
mask cressi superrocchio.........109$.........on the net ex..39$
cressi speargun..comanche 75...........329$..........i can get the 90 for 119$..

why so expensive in those local store.?

i would love to guive my $$ to local shop..but jeeeeee there more then 2 time the price on the net and sometime even more then that.

and would like to no where i could order frome that have good price and good service and where the shiping is not to expensive for us canaddian/ontario quebec guys.

joco.thanks

Last edited:
Hey joco, ever tried canadian-quebec online stores ( CPAS or TotalDiving ). They are probably not as cheap as the ones you are looking at (Leisure Pro or Scuba.com or something like that) but i think they are cheaper than the LDS. Service from an online store can be tricky, if you mean servicing your gear...don't even bother taking the online route, go to your LDS! As for shipping goes, i couldn't tell you as i did not risk buying online gear but i would also like to know

If i can put my 2 cents on online buying... do you really want to buy something that your life depends on it (reg-bcd-etc) without even trying it on or just seeing it with your own eyes. Plus, LDS do sell there gear higher, much higher than online stores because they don't have the large clientele that online shops have especially here in quebec where the vast majority of the quebec diving community( which is already small) dive in a very short period of time but without them, where will you fill your tanks and all.

Anyways seems that i'm just rambling along... sorry for that et bonne chance dans tes recherches et bonne saison de plonglée... et oui la saison n'est pas terminée encore dans mon cas!!!

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom