Introducing the H2OV underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GMSconcepts

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone, I am new to the site and excited to be here. I have been a diver for over 15 years and hold a dive master cert. I am also an inventor and I started a small dive equipment manufacturing company called GMSconcepts, I have designed and patented a underwater video housing called the H2OV designed around the VholdR and ContourHD helmet cameras by Twenty20. - vholdr.com Together they make one of the smallest underwater HD video systems in the world. The camera offers full HD 1080P
and the housing is tough as a brick, good to 135 plus. The great thing about this setup is how easy it makes shooting underwater video. You can mount the H2OV on a dive helmet, tank, or the back of your hand, even your mask. For those of you how like to use sleds/scooters, you can easely mount the H2OV to your scooter for some great video. What I like the most is that this is a point and shoot system, I can take in the beauty and enjoy the dive without the camera getting in the way, instead of experiencing it looking through a 2" monitor. Check it out at gmsconcepts.com
PS> I'll be at DEMA in Orlando next week. :cool2:

GMS

Great to see you here - welcome to the board. I may see you at DEMA :) I'm going to get a mod to move your thread to a forum better suited where you will get much more exposure. Underwater Videography - ScubaBoard

Good luck and again welcome to the board.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged and moved to Classifieds.

Just received my two units today.

This is an amazing product, and the build quality it top notch.

This think feels looks like a piece of art, and is built like a tank. The magnetic switch to turn on the Contour HD is a great idea.

Cant wait to try it out in the Red Sea! T-minus 20 days.

JM

Just received my two units today.

This is an amazing product, and the build quality it top notch.

This think feels looks like a piece of art, and is built like a tank. The magnetic switch to turn on the Contour HD is a great idea.

Cant wait to try it out in the Red Sea! T-minus 20 days.

JM

:thumbs_up:

Nice to hear a favorable initial impression. I've been keeping my eye on this thread. Can't wait to hear your report!

Great to hear some excitement, A diver from up here in the Northwest told me his favorite dive activity was photography but he also wanted to have video available just incase. Carring two rigs would be difficult if not dangerious in the fast moving Puget Sound, but with the H2OV straped to the back of his hand carring HD video was no longer a problem, his hands were still free to hold his photo rig and shooting video was supper easy.
Thanks for all the :) GMS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom