All Day Sunday the 1st w/ our own ScubaKev DM...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Gang, Looking to find someone to fill the boat for this Sunday (11/1) w/ ScubaKevDM, Underwater Explorer our of Boynton Beach....

We've got the boat for all day, a four tanker... Generally we do the Castor and the Captain Tony, a short break for packed lunch, then follow up w/ two reef drops on the way north.... So pack some nitrox...

Onboard are myself (Tim), Tasdiver(Terri), DebbyDiver(Debby), Wormil (Dave) and H2oSkier (Dave)...

-T

This is going to be one TERRIFIC dive trip!!!!!

Got all my tanks filled with 21 percent or I would be considering this.
Dove with Underwater Explorers last weekend and had two excellent
afternoon dives. Hope you get some good conditions and safe diving
to everyone !

Got all my tanks filled with 21 percent or I would be considering this.
Dove with Underwater Explorers last weekend and had two excellent
afternoon dives. Hope you get some good conditions and safe diving
to everyone !

I have a garage of AL80's & 32% or better (DIN) if thats what it takes to fill the boat....

:)

It is too bad that there aren't two spots or I might consider it.

I'm expecting stellar conditions for this trip.

We've had an East wind blowing in the blue water this week and the forecast looks great through the weekend.

Saturday Through Sunday Night
East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less.

Weekends like this are too good to pass up in November.

I tried to book for Sunday but saw it was full. I needed two spots, If anyone cancels let me know. I wanted my friend to try this boat out. I'm booked with Kev for Sunday the 14 in the afternoon.

Dan, you need to book through Tim and we only have the one spot, sorry. Won't you join us anyway? I'm taking my camera AND my bug gear!

Bump - still looking for one....!

Sorry Debby, I've got a spear-o buddy who wanted to go out Sunday afternoon, so we booked on Scubatyme. I'm scheduled for next Sunday afternoon with Kevin and there are 3 spots left for that if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom