Capt. Slate's Wreck Flying Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Slate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Yes you can virtually 'fly' the wonderful wrecks and reefs of Key Largo with our new Pegasus Thruster! We will be introducing the latest and greatest, only hands free diver propulsion unit. :)The inventors and designers will be at the DEMA show in our booth and if you miss us there the Thrusters will be at our store following the show for rent. This unique design and tank mounting Thruster is unbelievable in its power. Visit our web page captainslate.com and see the Thruster in action. So don't miss the chance to use the most unique underwater propulsion unit ever made. Come 'Fly' with us underwater in Key Largo!:D:shark2

WOW that is just too cool. So, Capt. Slate, what is the cost to "fly" with you? What days do you do this and do you have enough of these contraptions to outfit the whole boat? I'm just thinking that my dive club might think it is totally KEWL!

Hey Debby Diver, yes it is a cool 'toy' we charge $40. for a two tank dive and change the batteries if necessary between dives, the dive price is the SB price of $65. not including tanks and weights and all we need are 6 divers to go to the Grove. Next week we will have only two in stock and by months end we will have 6, so we can swap off if necessary. So the SB gang can tag along on the weekend with the normal wreck dive. See ya soon...off to DEMA...S

PS: But don't forget every 7th diver dives free.

Last edited:
Oh my, we need to talk about setting up a group dive once you have more of them in stock!!! I hope to see one this coming Sunday. :wink:

Have fun at DEMA!!!

p.s. I am Debby Diver. :blinking:

Hi SB, OUR THRUSTERS ARE IN! We now have the Pegasus Thrusters in stock for rental, again, you will never ever use another thruster of any time again, this is mounted on your tank and hands free, come to the store and 'fly' one on our wreck divers. More fun than you can imagine. Only 40 bucks for a two tank dive...hopefully many of you saw them at our booth at the DEMA show...see ya soon..Slate

Debby Diver,

Were you ever able to make it out it to "fly" with Captain Slate's? If you have, we would love to hear about it. If you haven't, are you ever in the South Florida area? If interested we could do a demo dive. Not sure if your in St. Croix now by the looks of your information, but Pegasus Thruster will be there doing demos next month!

Best,
Pegasus Thruster

No, I did not try them. I live 80 minutes north of Slate. Post something on the general Conch forum (the parent forum to this) when you schedule the demos, and maybe a gang of SoFla people will come on down!

Thank you for the information Debby. We have representatives in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, so if you or others you know are interested please don't hesitate to speak up. Happy Holidays!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom