AMAZING the experts here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yogi

New
Reaction score
Been watching this board for a coupla months and am AMAZED at all the experts with 30 dives and 300 posts.

Damm, can't you'all just shut up and let somebody else respond.

oh hell, flame siut on.

Dive safe and post less.

Total number of dives isn't the best criteria for determining someone's knowledge of scuba. There are many here who, despite a lack of total dives, may have life experience relevant to the variety of topics on here. Further, it is interesting that your very first post onto this message board is not a tremendously intelligent and/or useful one.

There certainly is wisdom in following your own advice.

"All we need to do is make sure we keep talking."

I suggest you name names, substantiate your comment or button it. Your statement is otherwise unjustified and insulting.

My experience over the last few months has been that the vast majority of individuals who provide advice on this board are very experienced divers who are giving up some time to help others. You do them a disservice.

Where divers lack experience they generally say so and are looking for help.

All public fora have a few loudmouths - everyone gets to know them and moves on.

I have to say you have not got off to a great start in that regard.

yogi once bubbled...
Been watching this board for a coupla months and am AMAZED at all the experts with 30 dives and 300 posts.

Damm, can't you'all just shut up and let somebody else respond.

oh hell, flame siut on.

Dive safe and post less.

Perfectly said.

That you can get added to my ignore list on your very first post.

Nice introduction from someone who didn't even fill out their on-line profile.

Why don't you enlighten all of the misguided with your tremendous wealth of knowledge before turning on the flames?

You sound like that 12 year old we had posting on here a couple weeks ago. You aren't from the Pacific Northwest are you. Say, somewhere around puget sound. BTW congratulations on your first star, you now earned the right to completely fill out your personal profile.

And a very happy 4th July to all you Yankies... and southern ladies and gentlemen.

(I'm just trying to get my postings above my dive count!)

And where in blazes is Boo Boo when ya need him? Mr. Ranger's been slacking and Yogi's managed to get himself on the internet.. Wonderful.

I am not concerned. If there is a reply that is totally worthless, there are many who will let that person know.

Happy 4th to all.

:wink:

Hey, nice first post. Usually we welcome newbies to the board. I think I'd like to invite you to just leave.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom