Alaska Diver Heading South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool170b

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Florida!!

I am a diver from Alaska. I will be at my folks for Thanksgiving and I am going to drive down to the Keys. I plan on starting Nov 27 in Panama City and working my way down to the Keys. I have to be back in Atlanta on Dec 10. I am looking for dive buddies or any advice from the locals on dive sites, operators or can't miss it dives. I have all my own gear less tanks and weights. I wouldn't mind a little spear fishing or bug hunting. I get into Alabama on Nov 21 and could be in Panama City for a dive before the Big Trip.

Dennis

Dennis,

When you're down here, don't miss Key Largo, "The Dive Capital of the World". Let me know if I can provide any specific information for your trip.

Tanks and Happy Diving!

Eric

Capt. Slate's Atlantis Dive Center's "Creature Feature" is definitely a "can't miss"!

Do Looe Key reef for sure. It is a national marine sanctuary, a beautiful healthy reef.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom