Used Sunray 2000 LED lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am selling my personal Light and Motion Sunray 2000 LED lights. They normally retail for $3799. I am selling them for $2199

Hi again Mike,

How about a trade? The below package and $200 for the lights?

Ocean Reef Neptune Space FFM Package Deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to change in interest I am selling a complete Neptune Space FFM communications package. The equipment is flawless and only dove twice. All like new condition.
Items as follows:

2 ea Neptune Space Full Face Mask with GSM DC dual channel communications.
*These masks have surface air valves, upgraded polar mesh mask straps, commercial second stage quick disconnect hoses.

1 ea Ocean Reef M101A Receiver unit (allows single diver to hear communications)

1 ea Ocean Reef M105 Digital Surface Communication Unit (allows two way communication between surface and divers below).

Included is all original paperwork, packaging, mask bags, as well as warranty cards. These masks have just had the yearly service and are ready to dive.

Have over $3200 invested in this setup.
Asking $2000 firm. Will split shipping and insurance.

Ocean Reef 33114 M105 Digital Communicator - Yahoo! Shopping

http://www.oceanreefgroup.com/produc...tunespace.html/www.oceanreefgroup.com/products/comms/products_m105digitaldc_tester.html

/www.oceanreefgroup.com/products/comms/products_gsmdc.html
Attached Thumbnails

Don't see them for sale on your site. Is this just a referral to get traffic to your site?

Hi guys, the lights are still for sale. No they are not listed on the h2o site, these are one of my personal sets.

As for trading, I am not interested in trading. Looking to sell these lights. I already have OTS Military comms for our production department.

Are they still for sell?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom