As the dema turns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Ange

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
My latest rant is about the turmoil at DEMA and it is posted in the free content at SEADUCTION.COM. The opening para is below - see the whole post at AS THE DEMA TURNS? :: Seaduction ®. Please feel free to comment - I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

It is somewhat sad, but amusing to watch the pundits on both sides of the DEMA question espousing absolutes, but of course the truth lies somewhere in between the two sets of absolutes. And in this case, the truth is that for the vast majority of our industry DEMA is neither satanic nor angelic, it is merely irrelevant. It is an organization that has lost all relevancy to our market, that is impotent and unable to effect change, and its efficacy to our industry makes even this article more expensive in the time to write than the organization is actually worth to the industry. But alas I could not resist commenting on this soap opera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom