Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins (TanDelta) which colour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have just ordered my Excellerating Force Fins Tan Delta :D
But, i can't decide what colour to get

I've told the UK distributor that I will tell him tomorrow morning the colour that I want

Two years ago I saw the Emerald Green and really like them
a light translucent green

but, then today a friend sent me this, this is not the same colour as I saw before

Are there two types of green?
or maybe this looks very dark because the diver is standing on a dark mat

Does anyone have a photo of the colour of Emerald Green that they can send to me
I need to have my final decision by tomorrow morning

What colour would you get if you were going to buy some?

2yvwdmu.jpg

I have them in Blue but green is fine. I am not too picky on color but, I did have them make me a pair of Flying Force Fins that are Purple with Sparkles. Look in the posts In the Begining and you will see green tan deltas.

Found it ... thanks

I have them in Blue but green is fine. I am not too picky on color but, I did have them make me a pair of Flying Force Fins that are Purple with Sparkles. Look in the posts In the Begining and you will see green tan deltas.

Last edited:
The colors have morphed some other the years. My 15 year old Extra Force TD were blue, but are now close to that color. The newer ones don't seem to fade at all though. As far as colors go, my Green Flying Force are my favorites. But then I really like the Purple and the Reds as well.
DSC_0002_0015_edited-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom