Brand New G10 and YS-27DX Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The NUB

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Planned a trip to Wakatobi to see the wonderful people there, but work got in the way.
Have new G10 canon housing with tray and arms from Optical Ocean Sales. Two Sea and Sea YS-27DX strobes with sync cords. Pelican case and extra gaskets, battery charger. Complete and ready to go. Only used once in pool at local dive shop. All was terrific. I have attached a few photos taken in the pool for reference. This was my first experience with underwater setup, so yours should be better. Pool was pretty cloudy too.

I don't see a trip in the near future and would like someone to enjoy all my hard work and research.

With G10 camera $2000
Without camera $1500

email or reply to this thread if interested. I'd work out how to pay via paypal and would split shipping with interested parties. All would be in the Pelican case, so items would arrive in perfect condition.

I really don't want to sell, but I suppose I could always build another setup in a couple of years, should the chance for the trip come back around.

Attachments

• G10 Setup-1.jpg
    G10 Setup-1.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 86
  • G10 Setup-4.jpg
    G10 Setup-4.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 86
  • G10 Setup-14.jpg
    G10 Setup-14.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 81
  • G10 Setup-16.jpg
    G10 Setup-16.jpg