Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isaleguen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi! I just got back from diving Komodo and I loved it. But I want to try different areas all over the world. I like big stuff but also small things. What would you recommend where to go in the Red Sea. I love sharks. Let me know where to go! Thanks, Isa

It depends on what time of zouar zou are planning to go. Have a look at my website WELCOME TO AZIAB and click on "Yearly Cycle" to find out where in the Red Sea at what time of year you have good chances for what kind of shark.

Normally I would recommend a liveaboard but you can also see sharks on daily diving, again depending on where ion tha Red Sea and what time of year. Brother Islands, Daedalus, Rocky Zabargad, St. John's, Elphinstone... there are many options.

.......a.......

I know Emperor well and have been on a couple of their liveaboards.

They have an excellent reputation and usually the staff, crew and food are excellent.

Look at the Simply The Best itinerary but whatever you do don't miss Daedelus and Elphinstone.

Enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom