Diving in Nuweiba, Sinai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive_Girl_09

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back from a wonderful Sinai diving vacation, and I decided it was time to post a short trip report:
for those of you who are interested in a dive base that dives with small groups exclusively, I can highly recommend Sinai Dolphin Divers in Nuweiba, which is located on the grounds of the Nakhil Inn. Groups consisted of four divers in general, sometimes even fewer. A real treat is diving with Michel, who is a very attentive and professional guide.

All diving in Nuweiba is done from the beach. The dive sites are great; intact reefs with lots of corals and fish. Do not miss the “Sinker”, which is an amazing dive site. Jeep transport to the various dive sides takes 10-15 min. There usually is a Bedouin tent where you get geared up, and the walk to the water is just a few steps. Between dives you might get served a Bedouin tea and then just relax in the shade. The second dive is mostly done at the same location but at the other side of the reef.

If accommodation at a beach camp or a big resort is not what you are looking for, you might also like the Nakhil Inn. Double rooms have AC and TV with a private terrace or balcony. Two-story bungalows, which sleep up to four people, are also available. Egyptian owner Samer created a true paradise and is definitely the soul of the Nakhil Inn. The entire setup is very relaxing, and the house reef is perfect for snorkeling. Apart from diving, I highly recommend a trip to the desert, which Samer organizes according to individual taste.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom