Key West diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Can anyone recommend a good dive shop in Key West? We are going next week. My hubby and I both have open water certs but not advanced. We have dove caves and the C-43 in Cozumel and lots of cold water dives in Mn. We are staying at the Key Ambassador Best Western and would like a shop close to that so we do not have to haul our gear quite so far. Thanks.

I don't remember exactly where the Keys Ambassador is, but I did a few dives a couple weeks ago with Dive Key West and they ran a great operation. I did a write-up about the trip on my website ... heres the link:

Prestige Dive Training - Diving the Vandenberg

I too would suggest Dive Key West.

I would like to add to the posters request for information on diving Key West. Who would you recommend and where would you want to dive if you were inexperienced and not interested in diving deep wrecks?

Most of the trip reports and posts about Key West involve the Vandenburg. This is way to much of an advanced dive for me and my family.

Herb, Dive Key West won't even take you to the V'berg if they don't think you're qualified. That's why I like them. They do reef dives, too.

Dive Key West is a very conserative shop, and very expensive.
The shop I would recommend for cost is Lost Reef Adventures. Im sure if you tell them you experience level and what you are comfortable with, they will find a dive for you. You will even save a ton of cash!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom