Anyone ever sell Qantas first class upgrade vouchers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ewaiea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know I am way off base asking this but I figured the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Does anyone out there have any Qantas first class upgrade vouchers that they have no use for that they'd be willing to sell at a reasonable bargain?

I'm flying Qantas from Honolulu to Sydney, then onto Cairns, then I change carriers to Air Niugini to Port Moresby and Hoskins, then I fly Air Niugini back into Australia via Brisbane, flying Qantas to Sydney, then Sydney back to Honolulu on Qantas.

I have about 40,000 United Miles and about 6,000 miles on Hawaiian Airlines I'd be willing to part with completely as part of the exchange. Anyone out there who'd be willing to help out or offer advice????

Thanks all!

Eric

I figured as much, again, I'm new to this.....thanks!

AFAIK frequent flier miles are not transferable.

Not True. I transfer miles all the time to friends and family.

The issue is the rules of the Frequent flyer program. It does say that SALE of miles or perks is a no no. I have bent the rules a few times trading miles for hotel points or upgrade certs. Just be careful to whom you trade the miles. If the airline FF program thinks you are doing something fishy, they will freeze your account and investigate the miles transfer.

ewaiea, jump over to flyertalk.com and you will get a ton of info on transfer/trading of miles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom