South Australian Photo Competition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madfishdiving

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
As a amateur photographer, i've taken hundreds of snaps over the years of diving with my pretty basic camera, but a few of them have turned out alright!

I've entered a photo competition with the chance of winning a new, more professional camera and/or get my picture published in a calender.

Here's the photo I've entered, of a Western Blue Devil.

Gallery - Category: Public - Picture: Seacliff Reef - Art of Nature

If you wouldn't mind taking a few seconds to register and vote it would be greatly appreciated! And if you're from South Australia and have a few photos, definitely add them to the competition too! It would be great to see a few underwater snaps in the calender!

But I've realized voting closes on Sunday, and i've left it quite last - so i'm asking some help from my friendly scubaboard buddies around the world.

Peace out, Stef.

Stef, thats a really great picture. You seem to have captured it in such a grumpy mood :D.

Excellent pic.

Stef, thats a really great picture. You seem to have captured it in such a grumpy mood :D.

Excellent pic.

hey thanks for the help guys!

Yes I actually was a finalist and my photograph was featured in their calender!

I've got heaps of other photos and would love to enter them in future photo competitions!!

nicccccccccccccccce pic
i wish you the best luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom