Survey (please help me for my college class!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laurz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the boards, this is my first time posting a topic, but I need help with my business research class. I'm doing research for a dive shop I'd like to open, and part of our assignment is to conduct a survey. Please fill out this quick survey and I will be grateful forever! It's worth 10% of my final grade and I am hoping to get at least 50 responses. :)

Here is the link:
SCUBA Shop Survey

Thank you in advance, and if you see any ways I can improve upon the survey let me know, it's the first one I've ever created!

Also: Once I run the statistics on the results, I will report back with the answers in case anyone else is thinking of starting a shop or is just curious. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to SB! I took your survey, hope it helps with your class project. Good luck.

Keep diving and learning! See you around the board!

Where's the results?

yup, all done. hope this helps.

Thank you everyone so far! I will post the results here once I get the responses! :) (Doesn't let me write a thank you page since I have a basic membership.)

done...good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom