Equinox HD10 Housing for Panasonic HVX200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
$1700. Drop me an email and I will send you photos of the housing. If interested, I'd be happy to send photos.

The Equinox HD10 retails new for $3000. This housing has an additional 8th mechanical control enabling you to turn auto/manual iris on or off. I used this waterhousing with my Panasonic AG-HVX200. Housing is in great shape. Housing port is in perfect shape. I will include a buffing compound to take out any future scratching you may suffer upon the port. I never used the internal lcd monitor and I am unclear how it is to mount inside the housing so I make warranties on how it is to mount but the lcd and battery does indeed work.

I never used this feature but there is an internal RCA cable that connects to a waterproof port which I believe is an " EO waterproof bulkhead for video out (to the surface)" I never used this so I make no warranties that this feature works. The RCA cable got a little flattened when closing the housing once.

A few of the rubber tips that sit at the end of the ends of the mechanical arms are missing or have been modified with gaffer tape to work more efficiently and accurately.

I will include the parts kit which has random screws, bolts, washers an extra O-ring, silicone and a spare focusing belt. I will include an extra rear port.

I used this to film windsurfing. I have not taken this housing to depth.

"The Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Panasonic AG-HVX200A HD camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material, with one inch cast acrylic face-plates and stainless steel hardware. These materials help prevent corrosion.

Features include 10 mechanical controls power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, ND filter, auto focus/manual focus switch, push button Auto focus, auto white balance, iris on/off and 2 smooth action gears for manual focus and iris.

The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A rear mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots is included with the housing.

• Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware

• Maximum depth of up to 250'

• 8 Mechanical Controls:
Power-on/off
Record-start/stop
Zoom - telephoto/wide
ND filter
Auto focus/manual focus switch
Push button Auto focus
White balance
Auto iris on/off

• 2 Smooth action gear controls:
Manual focus
Iris dial

• Rear mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots

• Removable external ballast on the bottom and the side of the housing

• 2 tray mounting system for easy removal of camera"

Hi, I'm interested in your housing, and I'm not too far from Oregon. Please e-mail me asap and send pictures if you can. Thanks :wink: xproteusx@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom