Atomic Smoke on Water - dimensions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jh_MacLeod

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,

It would be a great help to me if someone who owns a pair of these fins would take out a tape measure and tell me what the actual dimensions of these fins are. What I'm wanting to determine is exactly how much packing space they are going to require. I have ordered a pair but now I'm beginning to worry that they won't fit in my old travel bag.

Thanks,
John

John, I just saw your post this morning at the office. I'll try to remember to measure my SOTWs at home tonight and post the dimensions. Great fins but clumsy name, imho.

Mine are XL, btw.

But in the meantime, and for future reference, you might want to call Atomic Aquatics directly and ask them. I've got a bunch of Atomic gear and have called them several times in the past. Nice folks, always willing to answer questions. Ask for Darcy, but if she's not in I'm sure someone else can help you.

Atomic Aquatics - (714) 375-1433

Oops, I just noticed you're posting from Malaysia. That might be one expensive phone call!

John, I just saw your post this morning at the office. I'll try to remember to measure my SOTWs at home tonight and post the dimensions. Great fins but clumsy name, imho.

Mine are XL, btw.

But in the meantime, and for future reference, you might want to call Atomic Aquatics directly and ask them. I've got a bunch of Atomic gear and have called them several times in the past. Nice folks, always willing to answer questions. Ask for Darcy, but if she's not in I'm sure someone else can help you.

Atomic Aquatics - (714) 375-1433

Oops, I just noticed you're posting from Malaysia. That might be one expensive phone call!

Hi,

Yeah, I'm an American working in Asia and will pick up the fins when I return for Christmas. I was able to find Darcy, on scubaboard, and she gave me the info. The XL is 27" long, 5" wide at the foot, and weighs in at 7 pounds. So, I've also ordered a new bag, too.

Regards, John

Oops, I just realized I forgot to get back to you.

My humble apologies. Glad Darcy was able to help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom