Sea and Sea Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeksd

Contributor
Reaction score
Sea and Sea NX90 film housing. I have been using my nikon d40 camera digital inside for a few years with this housing. You preset shutter speed, aperture and f stop. You use shutter release only. By shooting on raw you can adjust on your home computer but not much adjustment is needed. I will supply my setting sheet. Strobe position and power makes alot more difference than camera setting. Any nikonos 5 pin strobe works. I have used an sb105 nikonos and ikelite ai strobe both on manual modes. Typical shots done with this housing. Housing has the usual paint scrapes but has never been flooded. It does have a replacement tray for holding camera. I have the sea and sea flat port in another auction both i will sell as a package . $150usd for the housing The port i am selling for $150usd also.

Attachments

• Dave Weeks.jpg
    Dave Weeks.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Dave Weeks (2).jpg
    Dave Weeks (2).jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Dave Weeks (1).jjjpg.jpg
    Dave Weeks (1).jjjpg.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Dave Weeks (1).jpg
    Dave Weeks (1).jpg