Attention SEI Diving Instructors in Illinois, Arizona,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For those SEI Instructors in the Naperville, Bolingbrook, Oswego, Yorkville, Aurora, Joliet, Chicago, Oak Brook, Downers Grove, Romeoville areas of Illinois that may be looking for a dive shop to refer your students to for gear, to work with for pool and classroom space, and for air fills contact Mike Pederson at Dive Right Inn Scuba in Plainville. He has let me know that he will be happy to work with you. I have dealt with him over the net and he is a good guy to deal with.

Last edited:
In the future in order to help out SEI Diving independent instructors who may not be affiliated with a shop or own their own shop I will be posting info like this here as I receive it from shops willing to work with you. These will be shops that will allow you certify via SEI Diving and not expect you to cert thru any other agency they may be affiliated with. In these tough economic times the industry needs to pull together in order for us all to make it. Smart Instructors and Shops will put aside agency prejudices and differences and where possible work together for the benefit of the new diver.

Received from Capt Pete of:
Inland Water Divers LLC
Goodyear, AZ
Inland Water Divers Scuba Adventure Diving

"Jim,
I would agree with you 100% that we all need to work together to build a better industry! I would welcome building a professional relationship with any of your SEI instructors. If any are in the Phoenix area feel free to have them get in touch with me."

This is what I'm talking about. Cooperation benefits everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom